InSite, a private capital company, was launched in Mozambique, in 2010, initially branded Nutriconsult
The initial objective was supporting Agri-food industries implementing International Standards, allowing their qualification as suppliers both in local and international markets. However, the experience of its human resources soon allowed the company to offer its services to a wide range of Organizations in different sectors, such as the automobile industry, development industry, public administration, energy, civil construction, logistics, agriculture, among others.
In 2014, the company was distinguished with two important Quality Awards (Better Service SME - INNOQ; and better SME – SADC), consolidating as a reference company in its sector. However, in the same year, managers realized that the Company brand was misfitting the reality of its broad range of services. The company was then rebranded as InSite, translating its presence and close commitment with Clients, independently of their activity sector and geographic location.
Meanwhile, the brand Nutriconsult, strongly recognized and prestigious, was kept in use to distinguish the specialized services offered by InSite to companies operating in the Food Business.
Seeking the sustainability and satisfaction of all interested stakeholders (actionists, clients, workers, partners, suppliers and the community where the company is inserted), InSite implemented a Quality (ISO 9001), Environment (ISO 14001) and Health & Safety (ISO 45001) integrated Management System, obtaining its certification in 2014 and annually renewing it.
Through this certification, we evidence our compromise to monitor and continually improve the performance of our processes and bet on a specialized service, aiming satisfying the specific needs and aggregating value to our Clients businesses.
Quality Environment and Safety Policy
ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY POLICY
InSite is committed to honouring its commitments with its customers in order to generate value and trust. With that purpose, the company established the following principles:
Alcohol and Drugs Policy
Alcohol and Drug Policy
The objective of this policy is to establish a workplace free of drugs and alcohol, ensuring the safety of the parties concerned to InSite activity, and of its workers, and promoting the company productivity.
Aplicável a todos trabalhadores da InSite, consultores externos contratados e trabalhadores temporários.
1 - Alcohol – Is classified as a depressant, which means it decreases the vital functions resulting in slurred
speech, unstable movements, altered perception and inability to react quickly.
2 - Drugs – Natural or synthetic substances that can change the functioning of the body. Legally, drugs are
divided into two large groups:
InSite is aware that alcoholism and illicit drug use has adverse effects to health and safety, interfering with the productivity and working efficiency and committing the professional performance of its workers and of
Therefore, InSite adopts the following guidelines, oriented to its internal and external workers, to ensure
the compliance with its policy:
a) It is expressly and strictly forbidden:
b) It is expressly and strictly forbidden:
b) It is expressly and strictly forbidden:
InSite adopts these rules aware that they are in accordance with its Quality, Environment and Safety Policy and contribute to a more positive and healthier attitude in the workplace.
I. Anti-Corruption Policy
InSite conducts its business with fairness based on the philosophy that the Company shall demonstrate a keen sense to social responsibility and the best interests of its stakeholders in alignment with the principle of InSite code of conduct and Stakeholders’ Guidelines.
Corruption is the misuse of public power for private profit, or the misuse of entrusted power for private gain. Bribery is the offer, promise, or payment of cash, gifts, or even excessive entertainment, or an inducement of any kind offered or given to a person in a position of trust to influence that person’s views or conduct or to obtain an improper advantage. Bribery and corruption can take many forms, including the provision or acceptance of:
1. The Administration is responsible for determining the policy, monitoring, and forming an effective system supporting Anti-corruption act in order to affirm that the Management Team intensively concerns, emphasizes, and cultivates Anti-corruption mindset as the company’s culture.
2. InSite Managers are responsible for determining Anti-corruption system, promoting, and encouraging Anti-
corruption manner conveyed to all staff and related parties. This also includes reconsideration on system
or regulation in order to best adjust with business changes, regulation, standard, and laws.
III. Anti-corruption Guidelines
1. The Administration, the Management Team, InSite staff and subcontractors in every level must follow with Anticorruption Policy and the internal Code of Conduct by avoiding involving with any course of corruption
in direct or indirect manner.
2. The staff, as well the subcontractors, shall not be negligent in any corruption conditions involved directly with InSite. All staff must notify such act to supervisors or responsible person, including collaborate with
investigation. Any queries or questions are needed to be consulted by the supervisor or a responsible person who monitors the internal Code of Conduct compliance provided in particular channels.
3. InSite shall provide fairness and safeguard staff who denies or informs corruption cases relating to InSite
by applying Protection Policy for appellant or persons who incorporate with Anti-corruption information.
4. A person who commits the corruption is equivalent to misconduct. This means such person is needed to consider discipline followed by InSite standard. Conviction on laws may be applied in case such act violates
5. InSite concerns the importance of dissemination, knowledge sharing, and communications with other people who involve or affect InSite so that those parties shall conform effectively to the Anti-corruption guideline.
6. InSite strives to create and sustain organization’s culture representing that corruption is unacceptable in every business transaction dealing with both public and private sectors.
1. This Anti-corruption Policy covers to Human Resource Management process starting from recruitment, promotion, training, evaluation, and benefits provided to staff. Every supervisor in every level must
communicate to staff and monitor such implementation to be the most effective.
2. Implementation on Anti-corruption Policy should be followed by Corporate Governance guidelines, Stakeholders’ Guidelines, standard and every InSite related operation manual.
3. To stress the attention on processes which incur a high risk in corruption, the Administration, the Management Team, and the Insite staff must conform carefully in the following course of action.
Processos comerciais e de compra com o Sector Público.
All types of bribery or illegal payments are prohibited in all business transactions, InSite operations and government connections. This implementation should be done in a transparent manner and in line with related laws and regulations.
Currently, InSite comprehends five specialized business units
Drive your business growth and sustainability is part of our History.
Quality and Sustainability
Forestry and Agribusiness
Energy, Environment and Occupational Health & Safety
Nutrition and Food Safety
Av. Mao Tse Tung, nº 622, 1º andar direito, Maputo
Tel: +258 21 499 698 Cel.: +258 876823860
Copyright © 2020 | InSite Moçambique